Aptamil Anti Reflux Powder Milk 800g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Anti-Reflux Baby Milk Formula from Birth to 12 Months We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
For information on Halal, visit our website.
Nutritionally complete* formula with carob bean gum and a 28% fermented dairy-based blend. Aptamil® Anti-Reflux is a Food for Special Medical Purposes Our unique process: For the dietary management of frequent Reflux & Regurgitation With Carob Bean Gum (CBG) which thickens the formula helping the feed to stay down. *Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year Our Unique Expertise Inspired by over 120 years of Nutricia's expertise in early life science, and 40 years of pioneering research, our team has developed Aptamil® Anti-Reflux; nutritionally complete* and combining our blend of ingredients with our unique process to develop a formulation specifically designed for babies with frequent reflux and regurgitation. Reflux and regurgitation: Babies often spit up small amounts of milk after feeding (commonly referred to as posseting) and this is perfectly normal. However, some babies may suffer from more frequent reflux or regurgitation which can be caused by the developing digestive system.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best. We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands. For the dietary management of frequent reflux & regurgitation Thickened with carob bean gum (CBG) to help feeds stay down Our patented formulation - updated formulation
How To Use:
- To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of pack.
- There is a handy leveller built into the pack.
- Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
- Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing Babies Feed:
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 45 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder. 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle.
- Hold the bottle horizontally and shake from left to right for 10 seconds, then hold it vertically and shake from top to bottom for 10 seconds. The time between adding the scoops and shaking the bottle should be as short as possible.
- Leave the bottle to stand for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken. Turn the bottle upside down just before feeding. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- You may notice that your baby's stools change consistency when using this formula. This is completely normal.
Important feeding advice:
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).