Aptamil Pepti 1 800g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
*Suitable as the sole source of nutriton from birth and can be used to replace cow's milk in drinks and cooked dishes at the introduction of weaning.
Aptamil® Pepti 1 is an extensively hydrolysed formula in which the milk proteins present have been broken down (hydrolysed) to reduce the likelihood of them causing an allergic reaction.
Hydrolysed whey protein (from milk*), Maltodextrin, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk*), Calcium phosphate, Emulsifiers (citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Choline chloride, Potassium citrate, Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Inositol, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Taurine, Zinc sulphate, L-Carnitine, Ferrous sulphate, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophoshate, Pantothenic acid, Adenonsine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Allergy Advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).