Voltarol Pain Relief Heat Patches Non Medicated x2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Voltarol non-medicated Heat Patch is designed to target back and muscle pain, providing up to 8 hours of localised pain relieving heat which continues to work even after the removal of the patch. The thin, self-adhesive, odourless patch provides effective pain relief and muscle relaxation in a non-medicated, tablet-free format.
How Voltarol Heat Patch Works:
The Voltarol Heat Patch is a non-medicated patch which provides targeted back and muscle pain relief by delivering up to 8 hours long-lasting deep penetrating heat. The continuous low-level heat from the patch works by stimulating heat receptors to relieve pain; increasing blood flow to relax stiff muscles, reducing muscle spasms and delivering the body's natural pain relievers
Voltarol Heat Patch - Effective back and muscle pain relief without a tablet Up to 8 hours of pain relieving heat Continues to work after the removal of the patch Thin, self-adhesive and odourless
Preparation and Usage:
How to use Voltarol Heat Patch Tear open the sleeve, just before you are ready to use the heat patch. Remove the plastic backing then place the heat patch on the painful area, either the back, neck or shoulders, apply the adhesive side onto dry clean skin. Press firmly to make sure it is fixed correctly. The heat patch starts to heat up after a few minutes of opening. When you remove the heat patch, peel it off slowly from one corner
- Do not use if one or both stickers sealing the ends of the carton are missing or have been broken.
- Do not leave the heat patch on the same area of skin for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period, and do not use more than one heat patch per day on the same area of skin.
- The heat patch is for external use
- Stop use and contact your doctor if after seven days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged.
- Do not use with other skin medications or other heat sources.
- Do not attempt to reheat in the oven or microwave.
- Do not cut, pierce or allow the patch to get wet.
WHEN SHOULD I AVOID USING THE VOLTAROL HEAT PATCH?
- Do not use if you have previously had an allergic reaction to a heat patch.
- Do not use on areas of skin where heat cannot be felt, or on damaged skin.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age or persons unable to remove the heat patch on their own
- Do not use on bruises or swellings within 48 hours of injury.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE?
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you have any of the following conditions:
Poor circulations (e.g. due to heart failure)
Nerve damage (e.g. loss of sensitivity due to diabetes)
Skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis or very delicate or sensitive skin
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are elderly (over 65 years old) due to the higher risk of you having very delicate or sensitive skin.
Do not use while sleeping. Do not lie on the heat patch, or apply pressure during use (e.g. use the patch under a belt or bandage). Heat patches have the potential to cause burns.
Stop use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the heat patch is applied.
This heat patch contains iron. In case of ingestion of the powder in the heat patch, seek medical attention immediately. In case the powder in the heat patch comes into contact with the eyes or skin rinse abundantly with water and seek medical attention.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).