Salatac Gel 8g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Salatac Gel successfully treats warts, verrucas, corns and calluses. It contains two active ingredients; salicylic and lactic acid, which softens the affected area for an easy removal with a pumice stone. It also contains camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl which also help to defeat the virus and reduce swelling, so you can get on with your day without any discomfort.
Benefits & Features
- Salatac Gel has been specially formulated to treat warts, verrucas, corns and calluses
- Salatac gel comes complete with an applicator, emery board and instructions to make application easier
- Softens the affected area for an easy removal with pumice stone
- Helps to defeat the virus, reduces swelling
How to use
- For a full list of directions on how to use Salatac Gel please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Use as advised by your doctor. If you have not consulted a doctor apply a thin layer (1 or 2 drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, corn, callus or verruca
- Do this once daily, at nighttime
- Allow the gel to dry
- When applying gel please be careful not to get any gel on your normal skin, as it may be irritated and sore
- Always avoid contact with the eyes, open cuts and grazes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use this gel on your face, neck, breasts, and anal region, genitals or on your armpits.
- Do not use on moles.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or if you have impaired peripheral blood circulation.
- If your skin becomes irritated please discontinue use.
What does it contains?
- The active ingredients are salicylic acid (12.0% w/w) and lactic acid (4.0% w/w).
- The other ingredients are camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl acetate.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).