Kwells - 12 Tablets
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What are Kwells Tablets used for?
Kwells 300 microgram tablets are used for the fast and effective prevention and control of travel sickness. Travel sickness happens when the brain receives mixed messages. Visual messages from the eyes inform the brain that the immediate surroundings are stationary, but a delicate balancing organ in the ear tells the brain that you are moving.
This conflicting information triggers the nausea we associate with travel sickness. The active substance in Kwells tablets is hyoscine hydrobromide. Hyoscine hydrobromide temporarily reduces the effect of movement on the balance organs of the inner ear and the nerves responsible for nausea.
Features & Benefits of using Kwells
- For adults and children over 10.
- 12 tablets each contain hyoscine hydrobromide 300 micrograms per tablet. Also contains: Saccharin sodium (E954) and mannitol (E421)
- Kwells are for prevention of travel sickness. Kwells can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before the start of your journey to prevent travel sickness occurring, or at the onset of nausea.
- Adults: One tablet should be taken every 6 hours. Do not take more than 3 tablets in 24 hours. Elderly users should consult their doctor or a pharmacist before taking Kwells.
- Children over 10 years: ½ -1 tablet every 6 hours if required. Do not take more than 1 ½ -3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Tablets may be sucked, chewed or swallowed.
- Not to be given to children under 10 years.
Read leaflet copy inside this pack
What Kwells tablets contain
- The active substance is: hyoscine hydrobromide at a strength of 300 micrograms.
- The other ingredients are: mannitol (E421), potato starch, gelatine powder, aluminium stearate, saccharin sodium (E954) and ferric oxide (E172).
- Not to be taken by persons suffering from glaucoma.
- It is dangerous to exceed the stated does.
- As Kwells can cause drowsiness, children who have been given Kwells should not be left unattended.
- Keep out of the reach and sight
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).