Arkopharma Migrastick Roll On
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Migrastick has a cooling effect caused by evaporation of the essential oils and action on nerve fibres. It contains 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oils. The Peppermint Essential Oil provides a therapeutic ice-cube and local anaesthetic effect. It also limits congestion or the inflammatory state of adjacent tissues. It provides central inhibition of nerve fibres that are sensitive to cold. The Lavender Essential Oil is antalgic for the nervous system, anti-inflammatory and favours healing. Migrastick is suitable for people suffering from stress, exhaustion, migraines, and for sleep disorders.
Benefits and Features
- Essential oils roller-stick with 100 % pure and natural essential oils
- Chic and handy in pocket format
- Massage effect
- Local anaesthetic effect
- Central inhibition of nerve fibres
- Antalgic for the nervous system
How to use?
- Apply with 2 or 3 short circular movements on the temples, the forehead and the neck for relief.
- Not to be used on children (under 12 years), by pregnant or lactating women or by epileptics.
100% pure and natural Peppermint and Lavender Oil.
Medical Warnings and Age Restrictions
12 Years <, Not for use in P+BF, Epilepsy. Avoid eyes + nose
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).