20% off Full Marks Solution Spray 150ml
Full Marks Solution Spray 150ml
Full marks solution contains no traditional pesticides, with no nasty smell.They cause the lice to dehydrate and die,which makes it easy to comb out.
- Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove tangles.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, ensuring the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes comb through the hair thoroughly using the comb provided.
- Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary.
- Repeat above steps on day 7 and/or 14 as required
What are head lice?
Head lice are tiny, wingless insects. When fully grown, they’re similar in size to a sesame seed. Because they can’t survive the cold, they cling to our hair, keeping close to the warmth of our heads.
Head lice are harmless – though they can cause your child’s head to itch. Head lice have been making a nuisance of themselves for thousands of years. Fortunately, getting rid of them nowadays need only take a ten minute treatment time!
Features and Benefits:
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eliminate their eggs
- Quick and easy 10-minute treatment, low odour, toxin free, no traditional pesticide.
- Fine metal tooth comb included in each pack
- Full Marks Solution has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die
- Apply to dry hair, leave for 10 minutes. Comb through hair with comb provided to remove dead lice and eggs. Finally wash out using non-conditioning shampoo, It’s that easy!
Suitable for people with asthma and eczema