Vitabiotic Pregnacare His And Hers Conception 60s
Pregnacare® His & Her Conception now provides the opportunity for couples to take a convenient, balanced daily formula specifically developed with nutrients for male and female reproductive health as well as overall wellbeing. The extra value dual pack contains both Pregnacare® Conception and Wellman® Conception nutritional tablets, which have been specifically designed to support both men and women who are trying for a baby.When couples decide to try for a family, both women and men need to look after their diet and lifestyle in order to maximise their health and support conception. It is important for couples to be in the best possible health nutritionally, ideally at least 6 months before a baby is conceived. The sperm and ovum are formed well in advance of fertilization and need to be provided with the best nutrition possible for when they combine. For example sperm take 75 days to form and up to 21 days to mature, which means a man's current lifestyle and health will affect the sperm he produces 3 months from now.As part of helping to ensure a healthy conception, couples are now routinely counselled to look at their lifestyle and diet as practical measures which can help to improve their fertility and their chances of success, including nutritional supplementation. It is now widely accepted that nutritional deficiencies can have a direct impact on male as well as female fertility. For couples who are serious about conception and the very best start for their developing baby, it is recommended that both partners address their diet and nutrition.
Benefits & Features
- Opportunity for both men & women reproductive health
- Support both men & women who are trying for a baby
How To Use
- Men - One tablet per day, with your main meal (purple blister).
- Women - One Tablet per day, with your main meal (pink blister).
- Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake.
- To be taken only on a full stomach.
Pregnacare® Conception Tablets for women
Introducing Pregnacare® Conception
- Pregnacare® Conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients including inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The formula also includes vitamins B12 and D plus 400mcg folic acid.
Wellman® Conception tablets for men
Introducing Wellman® Conception
- Wellman® Conception recognises that men have distinct reproductive health needs of their own. Many men now recognise the importance of and adopting a healthier lifestyle when trying for a baby.
- Wellman® Conception has been developed to provide a comprehensive combination of vitamins and minerals and bio-active nutrients to help support all round health and vitality including iron which contributes to normal energy release, as well as specific nutrients which have been chosen for their role in fertility and reproduction.
Nutritional Support for Fertility
- Wellman® Conception is a comprehensive formulation with specific nutrients, including zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Zinc and vitamin C both contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and also help contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc is arguably one of the most important minerals for the male reproductive system as semen contains 100 times more zinc than is found in the blood. In fact each ejaculation contains around 5mg of zinc; one half of the whole recommended daily nutrient intake, therefore 15mg of zinc has been included within the formulation.
Conception & Spermatogenesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, zinc contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood and selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis. It is now known that folic acid not only plays a critical role in female conception, for the early development of the foetus, but is also important for the male's role in conception too. Folic acid, iron, magnesium and vitamin B12 have a role in the process of cell division, plus vitamin A, which has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
For all round health and vitality
- Vitamins B6 & B12 along with copper, iron and zinc contribute to normal energy release. Folic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin (vit. B2) contribute to normal red blood cell formation as well as iron, contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin which carries oxygen and blood to the reproductive organs. Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. The formula also includes other key nutrients; Peruvian MACA Extract, Co-Q10, Lycopene, Siberian Ginseng Extract and Pine Bark Extract.
When to use Pregnacare® His & Her Conception
- Men and women should use Pregnacare® His & Her Conception as soon as they start trying for a baby. To help build the body's nutritional stores it can be taken for 3-6 months before you start to try for a baby. Once you have confirmed you are pregnant, women can continue to use up any remaining Pregnacare® Conception tablets, before moving on to Pregnacare® tablets or liquid, Pregnacare® Plus with Omega-3 or Pregnacare Max with Omega-3 plus Calcium which are specially formulated for the remainder of your pregnancy. Following conception, men can move onto Wellman® tablets which provide a comprehensive formulation of over 28 essential bio-elements plus vitamins B6 & B12, zinc, copper, iron which contribute to normal energy release, health & vitality for men of all ages.