Virasoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel 75g
Virasoothe Chickenpox relief cooling Gel 75g
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel is a revolutionary new product specifically formulated to relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox.
Benefits of Virasoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel
The cooling gel helps to break the ITCH, SCRATCH, INFECTION cycle, soothing and calming the itch, helping you to help your child and avoid long-term scarring.
What is Virasoothe?
- ViraSoothe is an odourless, easy to apply clear gel that can be applied all over the body and face (avoid contact with the eyes).
- It is suitable for children over the age of 6 months, is non-messy and is rapidly absorbed bythe skin.
How to apply Virasoothe
- To apply it, hands should first be washed and dried.
- A small amount of gel should be squeezed out of the tube and then rubbed into the affected areas of skin sparingly with a light massaging action.
- After applying, hands should then be washed again.
- It should be applied two or three times a day or whenever relief is needed.
ViraSoothe contains an Osmotic Hydrogel - a revolutionary new technology which works by a process known as osmosis.
Water is drawn from the dermis (lower level of the skin) into the epidermis (upper level of the skin).
As this evaporates, it provides a cooling effect that helps to relieve the itch – helping to prevent scratching.
Care ViraSoothe also helps to moisturise the skin, soothing it and helping to support the skin’s own natural healing process, reducing the chance of scarring.
How It Works
The red spots and blisters of chickenpox are often extremely itchy. This makes children irritable and can cause sleeping problems. Scratching the spots can spread infection, delay healing and lead to scarring.
Care ViraSoothe helps break the ITCH, SCRATCH, INFECTION cycle by providing rapid, soothing relief to the affected areas.
This reduces the urge to scratch, which allows the skin to heal naturally, helping to reduce long-term scarring.