Scholl Women's Gel Activ Sport Insoles, One Size
GelActiv is developed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of running or sports. With a strong arch support and cushioning it is carefully designed to fit athletic footwear.
GelActiv™ Technology: GelActiv™ technology provides superior shock absorption vs not wearing insoles and cushioning performance, with the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole. GelActiv™ is effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps reduce the excessive pressure of activities like walking or running. Impact cushioning for joints*. *Joints refers to joints on your lower leg like knees and ankles.
How to use:
- Trim to fit if necessary.
- Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide.
- For best results, remove existing insoles and replace with Scholl GelActiv™ insoles with the Gel side Down.
- Replace the insoles when showing signs of wear. Every six months recommended.
- Cleaning Instruction: To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak)