Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment
Scholl fungal nail treatment kills nail fungus and helps to prevent the spread of the fungus and protects against it coming back.
Scholl nail fungus treatment kills nail fungus and helps to prevent the spread of the fungus and protects against it coming back.
Benefits & Features
- The discrete, easy to use nail fungus treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source.
- It also helps to prevent the spread of the nail fungus and protects against recurrence.
- It is an effective, caring solution for mild fungal nail infections that can be used at home without prescription.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to Use
Phase 1 - Treatment Phase (4 weeks) -
- To kill the nail fungus Week 1 - Dispense one nail file (see illustrations). You will only use this nail file once then dispose of it immediately after use.
- Gripping the file on the Scholl logo, file the surface of the infected nail to remove the topmost layers, paying particular attention to discoloured areas.
- Dispose of the file immediately.
- Wipe away any dust from the nail surface and surrounding skin.
- Using the nail brush, apply the advanced nail liquid to the surface of the nail.
- Wipe away any liquid that comes into contact with skin around the nail.
- Wait 5 minutes before applying shoes, socks, hosiery or going to bed.
- For best results do not wet your feet for 30 minutes after use.
- Apply the liquid once daily for 7 days.
- Repeat the above routine at the start of week 2, 3 and 4.
- At the end of week 4, use the final disposable file to tidy the edges of the nails and remove any ridges still present on the nail surface.
- Apply the advanced nail liquid and proceed to the “Protection Phase” Note: If you miss one of the daily liquid applications simply continue using the product as instructed until the end of the Tretament Phase.
Phase 2- Protection Phase (9 months) –To prevent spreading and protection from recurrence.
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until discoloured nail has grown out.
- Nail varnish or artificial nails should not be used while using fungal nail.
- Trim your toenails once a month - Never cut the toe nail down to the level of the skin (leave 2mm-3mm length).
- 5 disposable files.
- Advanced formulation fungal nail treatment.
Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Always replace the cap after use. To avoid the spread of infection, never reuse files.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Always read the label and leaflet before use.