Vichy Slow Age Night Cream and Mask 50ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Vichy Slow Age Night Cream and Mask re-oxygenating and regenerating cream and mask includes a protective and corrective formula made from 100% pure and natural resveratrol, and Baicalin, a well-known anti-oxidant. A radiant, healthy-looking glow is revealed by morning.
Benefits & Features:
- Easily absorbed fresh gel-like texture with a light, pleasant fragrance
- Skin feels immediately hydrated, soft and smooth upon application
- Skin appears fresh and healthy, with a radiant glow by morning
- Skin texture is refined, and fine lines and pigmentation appear reduced after just 4 weeks
- 100% pure and natural Resveratrol helps to stimulate the skin's antioxidant defence system and improve oxygenation of skin cells for a smooth, even looking complexion
- Contains Baïcalin Root Extract, known for its broad spectrum anti-oxidant properties that help prevent and correct UV-induced pigmentation
- Formulated with Bifidus and Vitamin B3 - known to reinforce skin's barrier function against urban aggressors, help repair daily skin damage and reduce skin sensitivity
- Formulated with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water known to soothe, reinforce and rebalance skin against internal and external aggressors
- Can be used every night as a cream, and twice a week as a mask
How to use:
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin and pat dry.
- Apply as a cream every night. Massage across the face and neck, taking care to avoid the delicate eye area.
- Use as a mask once a week. Apply to the face and neck in a thin layer and leave for 10 minutes. Remove any excess with a dry cloth and finish with a spritz of Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).