Vichy Neovadiol Rose Platinum Eyes 15ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Neovadiol Rose Platinum Eyes is a firming eye cream for mature skin that targets the signs of ageing such as saggy skin, wrinkles and dark circles. Formulated with rose extract, helps to restore radiance and luminosity. This rosy eye cream is suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic and is tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
The Neovadiol Rose Platinium Eyes is a brightening eye cream for post menopausal women that targets wrinkles and crows feet. Formulated with rose extracts to restore radiance and luminosity. This rosy eye cream is suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic and is tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
How to Use:
- Cleanse and tone the face.
- Pat the skin around the eye area dry.
- Gently apply Vichy Neovadiol Rose Platinum Eyes 15ml around the eye contour area on both eyes using your index finger.
AQUA / WATER ● DIMETHICONE ● HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ● GLYCERIN ● CETYL ALCOHOL ● SILICA ● GLYCERYL STEARATE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● PEG-40 STEARATE ● BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ● CERA ALBA / BEESWAX ● ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT ● TIN OXIDE ● STEARIC ACID ● SORBITAN TRISTEARATE ● SORBITOL ● CALCIUM PCA ● CAFFEINE ● ESCIN ● SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE ● MYRISTIC ACID ● PALMITIC ACID ● ADENOSINE ● POLOXAMER 338 ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● CITRIC ACID ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● TOCOPHEROL ● TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ●
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).