Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Dry Skin 50ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
At perimenopause, due to shifts in oestrogen levels and associated collagen production decline, the skin can become increasingly dry, tight and irritated. Skin can sag with fine lines and wrinkles, most evidentially around the mouth and eyes, due to the skin loosing overall elasticity and plumpness. Neovadiol Perimenopause Plumping Day Cream helps to target the signs of ageing that an appear as a sign of menopause, while intensely hydrating and nourishing dry skin.
This rich cream, formulated with Proxylane, Cassia Seed Extract & Hyaluronic Acid, makes the skin feel firmer and skin contours appear more defined. Creating the sensation of cooler skin upon application, this cream replenishes moisture, restoring a radiant and fresh look. Skin tone appears more even and fine line and wrinkles look plumped and smoother.
Hypoallergenic. Tested on menopausal women with sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.
With over 20 years of scientific research into the impacts of menopause and skin health science, Vichy has co-developed Neovadiol, skincare for perimenopause and menopause.
How to Use:
- To cleansed skin apply Neovadiol Meno5 Bi-Serum using fingertips to gently massage the serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with Neovadiol Menopause Lifting Day Cream. Apply to face and neck and allow to softly sink into the skin.
- Finish your morning routine with sun protection with minimum SPF 20. Apply minimum two pumps of Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ water fluid sun protection to face and exposed areas including neck and ears.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).