Veet Wax Strips Bikini & Underarm Sensitive 30s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Benefits & Features:
- Clinically proven
- Up to 28 days of smoothness
- Exfoliated and moisturised skin
- Soothing with almond oil and cornflower scent
- Dermatologically tested
How to use:
- Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once until it loses its stickiness
- No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them!
- You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
- Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
- On Bikini: bend your leg outwards. Place a strip on your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction of hair growth.
- On Underarm: hair tends to grow in two different directions: the upper part upwards, and the lower part downwards, so make sure you wax this area in 2 stages. Put one hand behind your head and stretch your arm back to hold your skin taut, lift the elbow up and well back to tighten the skin. Place a strip onto one half of the underarm and rub repeatedly in the direction of hair growth (away from the centre of underarm).
- Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself as fast as you can in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
- After waxing, clean away any wax left on you skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).