Solgar Vegan Vitamin D3 60’s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Solgar Vegan Vitamin D3 is a body-ready, sustainably sourced and 100% plant-based addition to the Solgar range of vitamin D3 supplements. Governments around the world agree vitamin D is important for immune system function and bone health and recommend a daily intake of between 10 µg (400 IU) and 20 µg (800 IU) per day for adults, especially those with limited sun exposure or darker complexions.
In addition, research estimates that less than 50 per cent of the global population has enough vitamin D, especially in winter. Until recently, most vegan- and vegetarian-friendly vitamin D supplements have been restricted to the less potent vitamin D2 form. But, lichen-based vitamin D is different. Lichens contain vegan-friendly vitamin D in the body-ready D3 or cholecalciferol form. Good news because vegans and vegetarians are particularly at risk of vitamin D deficiency as animal-based foods, that are naturally high in vitamin D, are not consumed. Taken once a day, Solgar Vegan D3 is ideal for those individuals following plant-based diets or seeking alternatives to animal-derived supplements.
Vitamin D contributes to: • The maintenance of normal bones and teeth • Normal immune system function • Normal muscle function • The absorption of calcium and phosphorus and normal blood calcium levels
Each vegetable softgel provides: Vitamin D3 ((1000 IU, VegaDELight™ Cholecalciferol from Lichen Cladonia rangiferina) 25 ug, Sunflower seed oil, olive oil, modified tapioca starch, water, vegetable glycerin (from palm oil), maltitol
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).