SMA LF Lactose Free Infant Milk 400g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
For babies with lactose intolerance. Suitable from birth to 18 months.
SMA LF is a lactose-free infant milk for babies who are lactose intolerant, or who are experiencing symptoms such as diarrhoea, tummy ache or wind caused by temporary lactose intolerance. SMA LF Lactose Free Infant Milk is nutritionally complete* and suitable as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth. For older babies, it can be used as part of a mixed diet. It is suitable for up to 18 months of age and may be used for older children and adults with lactose intolerance as part of a lactose free diet.
Our expert team at SMA® Nutrition is dedicated to understanding the unique nutritional needs of babies with different feeding issues and to applying these learnings to our own products. We have been leading research in baby nutrition for over 100 years and have produced SMA LF® Lactose Free Infant Milk, a nutritionally complete* infant milk for babies and young children with lactose intolerance
How To Prepare:
- Pull the safety seal and open the lid. The scoop is provided under the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully and safely remove the seal and dispose of it.
- Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle, carefully – the water is hot. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using only the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide), levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scoop in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and immediately shake vigorously until the powder is fully dissolved. Cool bottle under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cool water until lukewarm, do not immerse the teat.
- Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
- Upon preparation there may be a noticeable foam, this is quite normal.
Important Feeding Information:
- Do not add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop.
- Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill.
- We recommend preparing each feed in individual bottles when required.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the bottle as soon as possible.
- For older babies, made-up formulae can be added to food.
- Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed.
- Do not warm feeds in a microwave – hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Remember, cows' milk should not be used as a drink during the first year.
Ingredients:Glucose syrup, vegetable oils (sunflower, rapeseed), milk proteins, long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA (fish oil), AA), potassium chloride, emulsifier (soya lecithin), calcium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, choline bitartrate, acidity regulatory (citric acid), L-phenylalanine, vitamin C, L-histidine, magnesium oxide, taurine, L-tryrophan, potassium citrate, ferrous sulphate, inositol, nucleotides (cytidine-, disodium uridine-, adenosine-, disodium guanosine-5’-monophosphate), antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate), L-carnitine, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, thiamin, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).