Pharmacare Flight Socks in Beige
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Pharmacare Travel Compression Socks assists in the venous return of blood through the limb and can help or prevent heavy aching legs. The flight socks help to reduce the risk of flight and travel related DVT, while also preventing swollen ankles and leg discomfort. They are suitable for use on flights and long journeys and are made to 12 - 18mmHg nominal value 15mmHg. Small size – fits left and right ankles of 19 – 24cm and foot sizes 3 – 6.
Benefits and Features
- Assists in the venous return of blood
- Prevents heavy aching legs
- Reduces the risk of flight/travel related DVT
How to use?
- Ensure no wrinkles are present when worn and do not roll down.
- The flight socks are to be worn on both legs in place of other socks, not as well as.
- Please seek medical advice if you suffer from any of the following - poor circulation, veinous problems, diabetes, arterial disease or phlebitis.
- Pharmacare Travel Compression Socks should be hand washed at 40â°C with a mild detergent and dried flat.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).