Nurofen Long Lasting Ibuprofen 300mg Prolonged Release Hard Capsules 24's
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Nurofen Long Lasting capsules contains ibuprofen which belongs to a group of
medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swelling and
high temperature. The capsules have been specially designed to control the
release of the active ingredient and so provide relief for up to 12 hours.
Nurofen Long Lasting Capsules are for the short term management of
backache and muscular pains and period pain (dysmenorrhea).
- Adults and children over 12 years
- Not to be used in those under 12 years of age
How to use:
For oral administration and short-term
use only. Adults, the elderly and children 12 years and over ( weighing over
40kg): Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily. The capsules should be taken
together with water and swallowed whole. Do not chew the capsules. Leave
at least 8 hours between doses. Do not take more then 4 capsules in any 24
hour period. Do not give to children under 12 years of age. If symptoms
persist for more than 3 days, worsen or if new symptoms occur consult
- This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
Active ingredients & Strength:
Ibuprofen 300 mg. Also Contains: Sugar spheres
Basic Butylated Methacrylate copolymer
Ammino Methacrlyte Copolymer Type A
Colloidal anhydrous silica
Capsule shell (contains gelatin)
Printing ink (contains red iron oxide E172 and yellow iron oxide E172)
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE. Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if: have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure,
a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or you are a smoker or is you are pregnant. DO NOT TAKE IF YOU: • have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
• are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the
product, aspirin or other related pain killers
• are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily
dose above 75mg
• are in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Each capsule contains 300mg ibuprofen and sucrose. Read the package
leaflet for further information. KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT
AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
*Up to 12 hours pain relief refers to a 2 x 300mg capsule dose. Nurofen Long Lasting 300mg Prolonged Release Hard Capsules contain ibuprofen. For backache and muscular pains and period pain. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).