Natures Aid Vitamin D3 25mcg 90
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Natures Aid Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and the immune system.
Benefits & Features
- Vitamin D contributes to normal -
- absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal
- muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Take 1 tablet per day with food.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Per tablet
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin D3 Prep,(Cholecalciferol, Beta-Cyclodextrin), Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate).
Suitable for vegetarians. FREE FROM: GMO, artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).