Minami MorDHA Prenatal Pregnancy and Breastfeeding 60's
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
DHA maternal intake supports eye and brain development in the foetus and breastfed infant if consumed at 200 mg DHA per day on top of the recommended daily 250 mg EPA+DHA for adults.
There are two primary reasons why pregnant mothers may use MorDHA®. Firstly, during pregnancy, the daily requirements of DHA increase and secondly, DHA is not easy to include in your diet especially when you are pregnant and worried about eating fish that may contain too many contaminants.
Directions as a food supplement for adults:
- 1 softgel per day, preferably taken with food.
Omega-3 fatty acids 640 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 104 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 480 mg
Antioxidant MIRADOXAN, a balanced mix of rosemary and tocopherol extracts, maintains the freshness of each Minami supplement
Gluten-free / lactose-free
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).