La Roche Posay Hydraphase UV Light Moisturizing Cream 40ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A lightweight rehydrating moisturiser with daily UV protection for normal to dry skin types that are prone to dehydration and sensitivity. Enriched with Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid, Hydraphase HA UV “Light” provides up to 72HR intense skin hydration and broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) SPF25 protection for replumped, radiant-looking skin.
specifically formulated for: Normal to combination, sensitive, and dehydrated skin. Targets dryness, the appearance of dullness/fatigue and fine lines from dehydration to rehydrate and plump the skin with moisture. Skin looks smoother, softer and more radiant.
Contains high-performing rehydrating ingredients including:
- PURE HYALURONIC ACID (HA) of natural origin, derived via a biofermentation process using plant sugars.
- Anti-UVA and UVB filters to protect the skin.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water known for its natural soothing properties.
Minimalist hypo-allergenic formula: The minimalist formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores)– designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
Hydraphase has been through exhaustive dermatological testing to make sure it's suitable for use on even very sensitive skin.
Recommended by dermatologists:
La Roche-Posay is the No. 1 Dermatologist recommended brand in the UK***
***Study of 74 Consultant Dermatologists Jan-May 2022.
How to use:
After cleansing, apply to face and neck every morning, in gentle circular motions. Avoid the eye area. Use a suitable high-factor sunscreen for intense and prolonged sun exposure. Also available in “Rich” texture.
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).