La Roche Posay Anthelios Dermo Pediatrics Baby Lotion SPF 50+ 50ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Specifically formulated for children's delicate skin from 6 months old. Extremely water resistant, non-greasy. Specifically formulated for even the most sensitive baby skin.
Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection. Suitable for use on face & body.
Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays [PPD 39] thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and protect. Formula based on a combination of mineral filters and mexoplex filtering system. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
9/10 of UK dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
Benefits & Features:
- Optimal UV protection wtih photostable filtering system for babies 6 months + in the event of indirect sun exposure, with more than the minimum UVA protection recommended by EU standards.
- Soft & Comfortable texture-enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and soothe skin while reinforcing its protective barrier.
- Tested under dermatalogical and paediatric control.
- Non-comedogenic-does not clog pores.
- No perfume or parabens.
- Suitable for sensitive skin & Nickel controlled-developed for people who are sensitive to nickel.
How to Use:
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Precautions: Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
AQUA / WATER • ALCOHOL DENAT. • HOMOSALATE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • TOCOPHEROL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).