Garnier Micellar Water Facial Cleanser Combination Skin 700ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Garnier Micellar Water effectively cleanses skin for an easy and one step way to remove make-up from the face, eyes and lip area. Garnier cleansing water effectively cleanses and removes all traces of dirt, pollution and make-up from the skin, and also mattifies Garnier Micellar Water's soothing and fragrance-free formula makes it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Looking for an effective yet gentle way of removing make-up and cleansing skin in one easy step? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water gently lifts make-up and dirt from the skin to leave it free of impurities and residue to reveal skin's natural glow. The gentle cleansing formula glides over skin and effectively removes make-up without the need to rub or strain delicate sensitive skin. Garnier Micellar Water makes make-up removal easy - you only need one cotton wool pad to remove all traces of dirt, pollution and make-up from eyes, face and lips. Micellar Cleansing Water has a soothing and fragrance free formula that suits all skin types, even sensitive. Garnier Micellar Water is the only micellar water recognised by the British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK due to its proven gentle, soothing formula that is suitable for all sensitive skin types. Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a generous 700ml format. Is combination right for me? Yes, if you have combination and sensitive skin and are looking for an effective yet gentle cleanser that removes make-up, impurities and dirt and mattifies the look of skin in one step.
How to use:
Apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe the face, eyes and lips. No rinsing required
Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Myrtrimonium Bromide, (F.I.L B230838/0)
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).