Dylon Machine Dye 50G
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dylon Experts in Colour!
This pack is bursting with a whole spectrum of ideas & with Dylon you have all the colours of the rainbow to choose from. So, you can wake up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion covers with colour, ease & permanent results you'll be proud of!
How To Use:
- Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
- Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water
- Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx. 6 litres warm water (40 degrees)
- Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
- Submerge fabric in water.
- Stir for 15 mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from heat & sunlight.
- You will need 250g of ordinary salt
- 1 pack dyes up to 250g of fabric (e.g. Shirt) to full shade or larger amounts to lighter shade
- Suitable fabrics: Cotton, Linen & Viscose.
- Lighter shades will be achieved on Wool, Silk, Polyester/Cotton & polyester/Viscose mixes.
- Not Suitable: Pure Polyester, Acrylic, Nylon & Fabric with special finishes.
- Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).