DailyD Vitamin D 2000IU - Max Strength Capsules 60s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
DailyD Vitamin D capsules in a Max Strength 1000IU dose. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function and to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D also contributes to the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus and normal blood calcium levels in adults.
Benefits & Features:
- Free from sugar
- Free from preservatives
- Free from gluten, lactose and nuts
- In line with FSAI guidelines
- Convenient everyday capsules
How to take:
One capsule every day or as advised by a health professional. To be taken with food and a glass of water. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before you start using the product.
MCT vegetable oil (medium-chain triglycerides), Soft gel Capsule Shell: (gelatine and glycerol) cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Antioxidant: Vitamin E (DL-α tocopherol).
Vitamin D Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin because our bodies make Vitamin D from exposure to sunlight. When sunlight hits our skin, the ultra-violet B (UVB) sun rays are used to make Vitamin D. Vitamin D can also be found in a small number of foods including; oily fish, liver, red meat and egg yolk. But we don’t get enough Vitamin D through diet alone and due to the latitude of Ireland and UK, sun exposure between April and October is the only time Vitamin D is produced in the body naturally. Other factors which affect Vitamin D levels include exposure to the sun, latitude, skin, pigmentation, use of sunscreen, obesity, cultural habits and lifestyle. For these reasons, Vitamin D supplementation is important to ensure adequate levels to maintain our teeth, bones, muscles and immune system. Why is Vitamin D such an important nutrient?
Maintains bone health
Maintains strong teeth
Supports muscle function
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).