Benylin Phlegm Cough Plus Decongestant Syrup 100ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What is Benylin Phlegm Cough plus Decongestant Syrup used for?
Benylin Phlegm Cough plus Decongestant Syrup loosens stubborn mucus in chesty coughs and relieves other symptoms such as nasal congestion and catarrh without causing drowsiness.
- Guaifenesin 100mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg.
- Other ingredients include: Sucrose, methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl hydroxybenzoate (E216), sunset yellow (E110), Ponceau 4R (E124).
- This product contains 5 vol % ethanol.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Dosage: For oral use only
- Up to four times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Not for use of children under 12 years.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonful’s every 4-6 hours.
- Not more than 4 doses should be given in any 24 hours.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine especially heart medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine.
- Don not store above 25°C.
- Keep container in the outer carton in order ro protect from light.
- Do not refrigerate.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).