Artelac Rebalance for Dry Eyes 10ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Artelac Rebalance for Dry Eyes (10ml)
Artelac Rebalance naturally hydrates and soothes the symptoms of Dry Eyes whilst supplementing natural tears for long lasting relief.
Artelac Rebalance is for dry eyes caused by chronic dry eyes( tear dysfunction). Artelac Rebalance is a multicomponent solution in the form of eye drops that contain key ingredients to naturally hydrate and supplement your deficient tears to rebalance the tear film so that it can perform its functions and provide the protection it should.
Use Artelac Rebalance to break the cycle of damage with:
- Powerful hydration for enduring relief of symptoms of dry eyes.
- Supplementation and lubrication to protect and promote a healthy ocular surface environment so it can start to restore itself.
What are the benefits of Artelac Rebalance dry eye drops?
- Replenishes your tear film for enduring relief from dry eyes due to sodium hyaluronate (a moisturiser naturally found in the eyes and tears.
- Protects and promotes a healthy tear fiim.
- Contains Antioxidant vitamin B12 to provide additional protection to the surface of your eyes.
- For added comfort and protection an innovative preservative converts into natural tear components upon contact with the eye surface.
- Artelac Rebalance is designed for daily use and available in 10-mL eye drop bottles.
What are the symptoms of dry eyes?
With dry eyes caused by chronic tear dysfunction, what you experience may be more intense and prolonged and can leave you feeling:
- Persistent eye soreness and eye pain.
- Eye tiredness.
- Burning sensation.
- Excessive eye tearing.
When the tear film is compromised by chronic tear dysfunction, insufficient or poor quality tears can create an imbalance in tear film layers and trigger a cascade of events (including inflammation, redness) and symptoms (including irritation, burning, fatigue) that increasingly make the condition worse. Not only can it become more painful but it can damage the surface of your eye.
What are the causes of Chronic Tear Dysfunction (Dry Eyes)?
As we get older, tear production and tear quality are reduced and eyes become dry (also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca).
This type of dry eye is more common in women than men, particularly after menopause. This may be related to hormonal changes that occur.
Other Factors Include
Medications: such as blood pressure medications, beta blockers, antidepressants, and decongestants can have side effects that affect tear film production.
Medical conditions: such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, problems with the thyroid, and Sjögren’s syndrome can also raise your risk for this type of dry eyes. Also, many studies show eye surgeries such as cataract and refractive surgery that can desensitize the surface of the eye can trigger chronic dry eye.
How to use Artelac Rebalance Dry Eye Drops
- Place 1 drop into conjunctival sac 3 to 5 times daily or more frequently if required.
How can I keep my eyes Healthy?
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).