Panadol Cold & Flu Relief Tablets-12
Panadol Cold & Flu Relief tablets relieve discomfort in colds, flu and sore throat and help reduce temperature.
Due to danger of parcetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What Panadol Cold & Flu Relief tablets do?
Panadol Cold & Flu Relief tablets relieve discomfort in colds, flu and sore throat and help reduce temperature. They are also used for the relief of headache, migraine, backache, rheumatic pain, muscle pain, neuralgia, toothache and period pain.
The tablets contain two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Caffeine acts to further help the effectiveness of paracetamol.
How to take Panadol Cold & Flu Relief tablets.
- Adults, elderly and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow 2 tablets with water up to 4 times daily as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Prolonged use except under medical supervision may be harmful.
- Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea. High caffeine intake can cause difficulty sleeping, shaking and an uncomfortable feeling in the chest.
What does Panadol Cold & Flu Relief Tablets contain?
- Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg and Caffeine 65mg.
- Other ingredients: Starch pregelatinised, maize starch, povidone, potassium sorbate (E202), purified talc, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium. The film coat contains hypromellose and triacetin.
Always read the enclosed leaflet carefully.