Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray 10ml
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is an effective decongestant which acts gently to clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours.
What does Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray do?
- Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is an effective decongestant which acts gently to clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours.
- Useful for colds, hayfever and sinusitis.
Directions for Use
- For nasal use: Avoid eyes and mouth.
- For adults and children over 12 years: 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 3 times daily as needed.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
Not suitable for infants or children under 12 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep Bottle in outer carton
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- Active ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, (1mg/ml)
- Also contains: Sodium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride and purified water
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- *Do not use continuously for more than seven days.
- *If Symptoms persist consult your doctor.
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.