What are Nurofen Tablets used for?
Nurofen 200mg Coated Tablets work where they're needed - at the site of pain. They quickly relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature.
Fast, effective relief from:
- Dental Pain
- Period Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Conl and Flu Symptoms
For oral use only.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- Adults and children 12 years and older. Swallow 2 tablets (400mg) with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets (200mg or 400mg) every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets (1200mg) in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200 mg.
- Excipients: Each tablet contains 116.1mg sucrose
- Tablet Core: Croscaramellose Sodium, Sodium laurilsulfate, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Tablet Coat: Carmellose Sodium, Talc, Acacia spray dried, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Macrogol 6000
- Printing ink: Black Printing Ink (iron oxide black (E172), propylene glycol (E1520), shellac)
Warning, Do not exceed the stated dose.
DO NOT TAKE!
- If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or othe digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingrediants or to aspirin or to any othe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)
Please consult your doctor before use if your pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other medicines or recieving regular treatment.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.