Natures Aid Folic Acid 400ug 90 Tablets
Features & Benefits
Folate has a role in the process of cell division and also contributes to:
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- normal amino acid synthesis
- normal blood formation
- normal homocysteine metabolism
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Per tablet: 400µg (200% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values)
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Folic Acid
- Take 1 tablet per day with food.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.