La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume healing cream for scars, acne, nappy rash, eczema breakouts, teething rashes and tattoo healing.
Benefits & Features
- Optimal Skin Recovery - contains Madecassoside, copper, zinc and Manganese
- Soothing of dry, irritated area - contains 5% Panthenol
- Skin Protection with a nourishing texture and antibacterial agents
- Can be applied to body, face and lips
- Optimal tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin
- White-mark free
- Non Sticky & Non Greasy
How to Use:
- Can be applied to body, face and lips.
- Avoid the eye contour area.
- Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin.
- Can be applied in a generous layer.
Who is this for:
Cicaplast Baume B5 Multi-Purpose Repairing Balm soothes and protects the whole family's sensitive or irritated skin. Suitable for adults, children and babies, it can be used on all kinds of everyday skin irritations and minor injuries and is ideal for use on sensitive skin.
Dry or cracked skin
Minor everyday injuries caused by daily aggressions
Sensitive and irritated baby skin
Double action formula to soothe and protect sensitive, irritated skin.
2. Protect: Anti-bacterial action
Contains Panthenol 5% - Also known as Vitamin B5, Madecassoside, Glycerin and Shea Butter and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Also available in 40ml
Sensitive, irritated skin is soothed and skin comfort is restored. Ultra nourishing texture, non-greasy finish.
609675-15, Aqua / Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propanediol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tristearin, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, (Code F.I.L.: B47889/1), Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients