La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50+ Dermo Baby Lotion 50ml
Very high UV protection specially formulated for babies aged from 6 months old in the event of indirect sun exposure. Tested under dermatalogical and paediatric control.
Paeditricians and dermatologists recommend that babies under the age of 3 have no direct sun exposure whatsoever. Even in the shade, optimal protection is recommended to protect their delicate and fragile skin from indirect UV rays. Anthelios Dermo-Baby SPF 50+ is La Roche-Posay's first UV protection designed specifically for babies 6 months + in the event of indirect sun exposure.
Benefits & Features
- Optimal UV protection wtih photostable filtering system for babies 6 months + in the event of indirect sun exposure, with more than the minimum UVA protection recommended by EU standards.
- Soft & Comfortable texture-enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and soothe skin while reinforcing its protective barrier.
- Tested under dermatalogical and paediatric control.
- Non-comedogenic-does not clog pores.
- No perfume or parabens.
- Suitable for sensitive skin & Nickel controlled-developed for people who are sensitive to nickel.
How to apply
- 50ml Pump Bottle-Apply at least twice daily when in indirect sunlight.
- Suitable for both face and body.
- Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
- Protect your babies and children from the sun by keeping them well covered, including covering them with a hat, t-shirt, umbrella and sunglasses.