Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray 0.05%
Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray protects from all major airborne allergies including pollen (hayfever), pet hair, dust mites and mould spores. Provides fast and long lasting (24 hr) relief from sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose & eyes, nasal congestion and sinus pain & pressure.
What does Flixonase Nasal Spray do?
Flixonase Allergy Relief is a nasal spray which is used to treat the symptoms of airborne allergies including pollen, pets and dust mites, even when the symptoms are made worse by smoke and pollution.
Flixonase Allergy Relief prevents and relieves nasal congestion and works quickly to stop sneezing, itchy nose and runny nose and eyes as well as easing pressure around the eyes and nose.
Flixonase Allergy Relief contains a steroid (fluticasone propionate) which reduces inflammation in the nasal passages and helps control the body's reaction to allergens (triggers) in the environment.
Benefits & Features
- Gives fast, effective relief from sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose & eyes, nasal congestion, sinus pain & pressure.
- Protects from all major airborne allergies including pollen (hayfever), pet hair, dust mites, mould spores.
- Once symptoms are under control, Flixonase Allergy Relief goes on working to act as a protective shield against further allergy attack.
- Flixonase Allergy Relief is an aqueous nasal spray suspension.
- Each actuation delivers 100mg of suspension containing 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate.
- Flixonase Allergy Relief starts to bring fast relief and reduce swelling in the nose although it may take a few days to build up to its maximum effect.
- Use once a day for 24 hour protection
- Provides 24 Hour Long Lasting Relief from airborne allergy symptoms.
- Non Drowsy.
- Each actuation delivers 100mg of suspension containing 50 micro grams of fluticasone propionate.
- Also contains microcrystalline cellulose and carmelose sodium, glucose (anhydrous), polysorbate 80, purified water, dilute hydrochloric acid, preservatives: benzalkonium chloride, phenylethyl alcohol.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using Flixonase Allergy Relief for 7 days please consult your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine continuously for more than 6 months without consulting your doctor.
- Flixonase Allergy Relief does not interact with alcohol.
- Consult your doctor before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
- Usual dosage: Adults 18 years and over: 2 sprays in each nostril once a day.
- Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose.
- Do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day.
- When symptoms are brought under control, one spray daily in each nostril may be adequate, Use the lowest dose that provides effective control of allergies.
- Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.