Caltrate Film-Coated Tablets - 90 Tabs
Caltrate 600+D3 offers a high level of vitamin D3 to help maximise calcium absorption and support healthy bones, joints and muscles - so you can live life to the fullest. Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Benefits & Features
Calcium not only nourishes your bones, but also plays a role in
Advanced levels of vitamin D3 in Caltrate help
- Maximise calcium absorption
- Maintain healthy bones
Directions for use
- The tablets should be swallowed with a large glass of water 200ml
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are over 65 years of age or have difficultly swallowing, break the tablet in two.
- Adults and the elderly
- 1 tablet twice a day ( one in the morning and one in the evening)
- Pregnant women: 1 tablet per day
- Read the package leaflet carefully before use.
- For oral use
- Contains sucrose and hydrogenated soya bean oil
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25 degrees celcius. Keep bottle tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.