Bonjela Teething Gel 15g
Out of stock
Out of stock
Bonjela Teething Gel gives Fast acting, soothing relief from teething pain.
Bonjela teething gel is an antiseptic pain relieving gel which can help prevent minor mouth infections. Its local anaesthetic action acts quickly to relieve pain and soothe sore gums.
Benefits & Feature
- Fast acting, soothing relief from teething
- antiseptic pain relieving gel which can help prevent minor mouth infections. Its local anaesthetic action acts quickly to relieve pain and soothe sore gums.
- Not suitable for babies under 4 months
- Sugar free
How to use
- For topical oral use.
- To open, pierce tube seal.
- Children: From 4 months: using a clean finger, massage a small amount of bonjela Teething Gel onto the sore area.
- This can be repeated every three hours.
- Not suitable for babies under four months.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persists consult your doctor.
- Do not use more than every three hours.
- choline salicylate 8.714%w/w
- cetalkonium chloride 0.01% w/w
- ethanol, glycerol, levomenthol, hypromellose 4500, star anise oil, sodium saccharin, and purified water
- Do not use if the child is allergic to local anaesthetics, has liver or heart problems or is under four months of age.
- Consult your doctor before use if your child is being prescribed medicine.
- Side-effects are usually mild and do not happen often.
- The active ingredients have been associated with a few cases of skin and blood problems.
- This product contains glycerol which can be harmful in high doses and can cause headaches, stomach upset and diarrhoea.
- However, this is extremely unlikely to occur if the product is used as directed.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any side-effects occur after the use of this product.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown.