What do Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets do?
Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets have been specifically designed to treat and alleviate the symptoms of hayfever and other allergies including dust, mould and pet allergies.
Also suitable for treatment of itching associated with hives and urticaria.
Suitable for adults and children aged 6 and over. Each tablet contains 10mg of Cetirizine Dihydrochloride. Pack contains 7 tablets.
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years old: One tablet daily.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old: Half a tablet twice daily
What Zirtek Allergy Relief contains
- The active substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride: One film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose-monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, Opadry Y-1-7000 (hydro- xypropylmethylcellulose (E 464), titanium dioxide (E 171), macrogol 400).
- Each tablet contains 10mg of ceitirizine dihydrochloride.
- Also contains lactose.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Always read the packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.