Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception - 30 capsules
Pregnacare Conception formula has been developed on the basis of worldwide studies showing that certain nutrients can play an important role in helping to build nutritional stores ready for pregnancy and support good reproductive health.
Benefits & Features
- Folic Acid – Pregnacare Conception provides 400mcg folic acid, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health for all women who are trying to conceive.
- As well as the healthy development of the foetal neural tube, folic acid may also play a role in conception, and is required in the first days and weeks of life, before you are even aware that you are pregnant.
- Minerals with natural vitamin E – Important co-factors in enzymes, to help protect genetic material from free radical damage.
- Vitamin B12 – Part of the B complex group of vitamins.
- One tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal.
- Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Pregnacare; Conception should only be taken on a full stomach.
- Pregnacare; Conception has been carefully developed by experts so tha