The Inkey List Glycolic Acid 10% Liquid Toner 100ml
Glycolic Acid is an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid). It gently exfoliates the skin by working to unglue dead skin on the surface that can make the skin appear dull and pores lager. Using AHA's increases cell turnover and skin sheds naturally, to reveal a brighter and more even skin tone.
Glycolic Acid acts to:
- Targets large pores
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Smooth uneven skin tone
- Brighten skin tone
Benefits & Features:
- 10% Glycolic acid helps to keep skin looking healthy at a safe concentration
- 5% Witch Hazel to help minimise excess oil
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Use in the PM. Saturate a cotton pad with the formula and, on cleansed skin, sweep across the face and neck. Do not rinse off. Follow with serums and moisturisers. Start with one application every other night and increase to once daily if desired.
Advice and Warnings:
- Glycolic Acid is an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid). AHA's can increase sun sensitivity due to its exfoliating properties. We recommend prior to sun exposure, covering areas where the product has been applied with sunscreen and for 7 days after use.
- Do not use if you have Rosacea. Avoid direct contact with eyes and lips.
- You may feel a slight tingling or hot sensation on the skin when applying, however, if irritation occurs and there is itching, or a prolonged burning sensation discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- External use only.
Tips from THE INKEY LIST:
AHA's are a gentle and effective way to exfoliate the skin, you just need to ensure you're using them right and not overdoing it. If you're new to AHA's, we advise using every other night, to begin with. Glycolic Acid penetrates deeper than other AHA's and is ideal for those with more visible skin concerns such as large pores and congestion. If you want something gentler or have more sensitive skin, you may wish to try Lactic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.