Skingredients® Skin Protein (45ml) is your skincare gamechanger – a lightweight, anti-ageing vitamin A, C + E serum. Like a genie (in a red bottle), Skin Protein grants 3 wishes: tighter, brighter + smoother skin. It’s a creamy, hydrating serum to be slathered on your face, eyes, neck + chest!
Protein gives your body the strength it needs, and Skin Protein’s rock star ingredient, retinyl palmitate (read: the fatty form of vitamin A that’s much gentler on the skin), works to maintain strong + healthy skin. Retinyl palmitate, accompanied by beta carotene (a precursor to vitamin A), promises to speed up cell renewal + re-educate the skin for regeneration station.
Our Skin Protein also contains a pro-collagen peptide to plump fine lines + wrinkles, vitamins C + E, which are powerful antioxidants that help to neutralise the ageing effects of free radical activity, and skin-soothing rooibos tea + green tea extract for added antioxidant goodness – because you can never have enough!
Skin Protein is the 03® step in our KeyFour product range. Use it in the AM + PM to tackle a line-up of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness. Vitamin A is a skincare hero to guarantee visible results. It’s progressive enough for daily use, yet effective so you can quickly achieve noticeable results. After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last pump, keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Rock Star Ingredients:
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): the fatty form of vitamin A that speeds up skin cell renewal for pro-ageing benefits in a progressive manner
- Beta carotene: a precursor to vitamin A with antioxidant benefits
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother + plumper skin
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental damage
- Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: an extra serving of potent antioxidants to defend the skin from damaging free radicals
- Sunflower seed oil: a hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who Is It For?
- All hoomans® (aka humans) – apart from mamas-to-be and those using prescribed vitamin A medication
- Those looking to tackle fine lines and wrinkles – vitamin A + our pro-collagen peptide work by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin for firmer, bouncier skin
- Those looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A helps to inhibit the degradation of collagen and elastin, the skin’s structural proteins
- Those looking to improve their skin texture – Skin Protein contains the ideal blend of nutrients to assist the skin in optimising its own renewal process for smoother, more even skin
- Those with oily skin and or congestion – vitamin A helps to regulate sebum production to prevent excess oiliness
- Those with dry or dehydrated skin – thanks to the hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for use around eyes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not suitable for mamas-to-be (not recommended for use during pregnancy)
- Fragrance-free – because smells don’t change cells®
Combine 1 pump of Skin Veg + 1 pump of Skin Protein together for best results, and smooth onto damp skin post-cleanse!
How To Use:
- Apply after cleansing in the AM and PM. Apply 1 pump to skin from the nipples up.
- Smooth into skin and don't forget to bring it all the way up around eyeballs (but not into them).
- Our recommendation is to apply a pump of Skin Protein and Skin Veg together to slightly damp skin from the nipples up.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber, CI 40800 (Beta-Carotene), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Lecithin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
How To Refill:
After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last drop, you’ll want to top up on the brightening goodness of our pre-serum + penetrant-enhancer.
- To begin, twist your inner tube out.
- Twist off the pump - remember to keep your pump close!
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
- Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
- Apply our addictive, regenerating serum.
- Wash, dry + recycle your refill!
How To Recycle:
The outer tube (primary pack): your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials that are built to last multiple uses and protect the integrity of the rock star ingredients found within. The primary pack isn’t recyclable, but watch this space – we're committed to making our outer tube recyclable within the next 18 months.
The inner tube (refill): is made from polypropylene (aka PP) and polyethylene (aka PE), both of which are widely recyclable plastics.
How to recycle your inner tubes:
- Use every last drop of your Skingredients product. SKINGREDIENTS PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Thoroughly rinse the refillable inner tube.
- Make sure that the refill is completely dry.
- Pop in your household recycling bin.
- Feel happy knowing you’re getting skin results aplenty + doing your bit for the planet.
Cardboard outer tubes: durable and fully recyclable packaging that’s made from cardboard – they'll deliver your skincare in style. We use a biodegradable soy-based ink that’s easily removed during the de-inking process, which makes our cardboard packaging easily recyclable.
How to recycle your cardboard outer tubes: Pop them in your household recycling bin.