Skingredients Skin Protein (45ml) is your skincare gamechanger – a lightweight, pro-ageing vitamin A, C + E serum. Like a genie (in a red bottle), Skin Protein grants 3 wishes: tighter, brighter + smoother skin. It’s creamy, hydrating serum to be slathered on your face, eyes, neck + chest!
Protein gives your body the strength it needs, and Skin Protein’s rock star ingredient, retinyl palmitate (read: the fatty form of vitamin A that’s much gentler on the skin), works to maintain strong + healthy skin. Retinyl palmitate, accompanied by beta carotene (a precursor to vitamin A), promises to speed up cell renewal + re-educate the skin for regeneration station.
Our Skin Protein also contains a pro-collagen peptide to plump fine lines + wrinkles, vitamins C + E, which are powerful antioxidants that help to neutralise the ageing effects of free radical activity, and skin-soothing rooibos tea + green tea extract for added antioxidant goodness – because you can never have enough!
Skin Protein is the 03® in the KeyFour product range. Use it in the AM + PM to tackle a line-up of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness. Vitamin A is a skincare hero and we guarantee that your results will be noticed!
It’s progressive enough for daily use, yet effective so you can quickly achieve noticeable results. This product is made for use with the Skingredients Skin Protein primary pack, slotting in easily. It’s skincare that’ll do better by your skin + the planet!
Features and Benefits:
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for use around eyes – a moisture surge for the dehydrated eye area
- Suitable for all hoomans® + all skin types
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
- Fragrance-free – because smells don’t change cells
Rock Star Ingredients:
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): the fatty form of vitamin A that speeds up skin cell renewal for pro-ageing benefits in a progressive manner
- Beta carotene: a precursor to vitamin A with antioxidant benefits
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother + plumper skin
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental damage
- Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: an extra serving of potent antioxidants to defend the skin from damaging free radicals
- Sunflower seed oil: a hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who It's For:
- All hoomans – apart from mamas-to-be and those using prescribed vitamin A drugs
- Those looking to tackle fine lines and wrinkles – vitamin A + our pro-collagen peptide work by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin for firmer, bouncier skin
- Those looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A helps to inhibit the degradation of collagen and elastin, the skin’s structural proteins
- Those looking to improve their skin texture – Skin Protein contains the ideal blend of nutrients to assist the skin in optimising its own renewal process for smoother, more even skin
- Those with oily skin and or congestion – vitamin A helps to regulate sebum production to prevent excess oiliness
- Those with dry or dehydrated skin – thanks to the hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
How To Use:
- Apply post-cleanse AM + PM.
- Apply 1 pump to skin from the nipples up.
- Smooth into the skin – and don't forget to bring it all the way up around eyeballs (but not into them) in lieu of an eye cream.
How To Refill:
After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last drop, you’ll want to top up on the brightening goodness of our pre-serum + penetrant-enhancer.
- To begin, twist your inner tube out.
- Twist off the pump - remember to keep your pump close!
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
- Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
- Apply our addictive, regenerating serum.
- Wash, dry + recycle your refill!
How To Recycle:
The inner tube (refill): is made from polypropylene (aka PP) and polyethylene (aka PE), both of which are widely recyclable plastics.
How to recycle your inner tubes:
- Use every last drop of your Skingredients product.
- Thoroughly rinse the refillable inner tube.
- Make sure that the refill is completely dry.
- Pop in your household recycling bin.
- Feel happy knowing you’re getting skin results aplenty + doing your bit for the planet!
Our top recommendation is to mix 1 pump of Skin Veg with 1 pump of Skin Protein and apply to slightly damp skin post-cleanse from the nipples up!