Zirtek Plus Decongestant 5mg/120mg Prolonged Release Tablets 6s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Each prolonged release tablet contains 5 mg Cetirizine Dihydrochloride and 120 mg Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride.
Who can use:
Zirtek Plus Decongestant is suitable for adults and children over the age of 12 years.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 tablet twice daily (one in the morning and one in the evening.
- If you are pregnant
- Zirtek Plus Decongestant should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Driving and using machinery
Cetirizine is a non-drowsy drug in most people that take this medication. However, if you drive or operate machinery or take part in hazardous activities while taking this medication, you should closely observe your response to the drug.
Use of alcohol whilst taking:
As with all antihistamine, it is recommended to avoid taking alcohol at the same time as this medication.
Common side effects
Fatigue, dry mouth, nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, headache, somnolence, sore throat, nasal inflammation and rapid heart rate.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).