Zirtek Allergy Relief 10mg 30 Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How to take Zirtek:
- Take with a glass of liquid. The tablet can be divided into 2 equal doses.
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years: 1 tablet daily
- Children between 6 and 12 years: half of a tablet twice daily.
The active ingredient is Cetirizine. Other ingredients include microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate. The film coat contains hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, titanium dioxide (E171) and polyethlene glycol.
Do not take Zirtek:
- If you have severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min)
- If you are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride, to any of the other ingredients listed on the product, to hydroxyzine or to any piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Zirtek should not be taken by pregnant women. Consult your doctor.
- Driving and using machines
- Zirtek is a non-drowsy drug in most people that take this medication. However, if you drive or operate machinery or take part in hazardous activities while taking this medication, you should closely observe your response to the drug.
- Common Side Effects (up to 1 in 10 patients)
- Dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, somnolence, pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children)
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).