Voltarol Pain Relief Gel Extra Strength 2% Emulgel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Voltarol® Emulgel® Extra Strength gel can provide all-day relief from pain & swelling (inflammation) in joints and muscles. The pain and swelling can be caused by overuse of muscles and joints during physical activity such as walking, exercise, gardening or your working environment. If you want to keep enjoying your everyday activities, then double strength Voltarol® Emulgel® Extra Strength gel can help you take back control of your life by providing you with long-lasting pain relief.
How to use it?
- Gently rub or massage in a small amount of gel into the skin around a painful or swollen area. A quantity ranging in size from a cherry to a walnut will usually be sufficient. However, the amount of gel needed will vary depending upon the size of the painful or swollen area (maximum daily dosage 8g). Apply 2 times daily (preferably morning and evening) unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you otherwise.
- Consult your doctor if pain and swelling do not improve or worsen within 7 days. Do not use the gel for longer than 7 days. The gel is not recommended for use in children under 14 years of age.
- Voltarol® Emulgel® Extra Strength gel has a pleasant smell and will not stain clothing. It is neither greasy nor sticky and is easy to rub into the skin.
- Contains diclofenac diethylammonium. Always read the label/leaflet.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).