Vitabiotics Wellteen Her 30s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ensuring a healthy, balanced diet is essential but it's not always a priority in a hectic teenage lifestyle. Wellteen® Her has been specifically formulated to provide a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and botanical extracts, to help support the daily nutritional requirements of teenagers and young women aged 13-19 years.
Food supplements must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
Benefits & features:
- No artificial colours
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
- No Yeast
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Wellteen is not tested on animals
Wellteen® Her provides vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Plus iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
Tiredness & Fatigue
Juggling studies with sports and a busy social life? Wellteen® Her provides vitamins B6, B12, and C which contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helping to maintain vitality and wellness.
Zinc, iron and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function, whilst pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
How to take:
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Not to be taken on an empty stomach. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).