Viralief 50mg/g Cream
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Viralief 50 mg/g Cream is a medicine against viral infections (antiviral agents). Viralief is used for the treatment of cold sores caused by herpes simplex virus.
Benefits & Features
- Treatments of Cold Sores
- Stops to developing cold sores
How to use
- Should be applied to infected lips 5 times daily at approximately 4 hourly intervals, omitting the night time application.
- Should be applied to the lesions or impending lesions as early as possible after the start of an infection.
- Treatment should be continued for 5 days.
- If, after 5 days, healing is not complete then treatment can be continued for up to an additional 5 days.
What does Viralief contain?
- The active substance is aciclovir.
- One gram contains of cream contains 50mg of aciclovir, equivalent to 5g of aciclovir per 100 grams of cream.
- The other ingredinets are: Macrogol stearate, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, paraffin, white soft, propylene glycol, purfied water.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).