The Inkey List Kaolin Clay Mask 50ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Can help to draw out impurities, is gentle and non-drying, so perfect for all skin types as a deep clean once to twice per week.
Kaolin acts to:
- Target skin impurities
- Remove skin impurities
- Unclog Pores
- Even skin ton
Benefits & Features:
- Kaolin Clay to help remove impurities
- Smectite Clay to absorb excess oil and unclog pores
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Directions for use:
Use in the AM or PM once or twice a week. Apply a thin layer to dampened, clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Pat face dry and continue with the rest of your routine.
Advice and Warnings:
- Avoid the eye area.
- External use only.
Tips from THE INKEY LIST:
If you have oily or acne prone skin that requires a deep clean more regularly, Kaolin can be used more often (as needed) as it is non-drying to the skin. After leaving on the mask for 10 minutes, add water and gently massage into the skin as you would a cleanser for a gentle, deep clean.
Aqua, Kaolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin,Glyceryl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate,Sodium Stearate, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Dimenthyl Sulfone, Centella Asiatica Extract,Glyceryl Caprylate, Decyl Glucoside, Cellulose Gum, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Carbomer, Tocopherol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Sea Water extract, Chondrus Crispus extract, Vitis Vinifera seed oil, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract,Sodium Hydroxide, Lonicera Japonica Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).