Snoreeze Snoring Relief Oral Device
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Snoreeze Oral Device is a boil-and-bite mouthguard designed to reduce or stop loud snoring. It works by gently holding your jaw in the right position while you sleep. This opens your airway and helps you breathe easily and quietly.
How to use:
- Heat. Mould. Adjust. Sleep.
- Please see enclosed leaflet for full step-by-step instructions
How does the Snoreeze Oral Device work?
- The soft inner layer moulds to your teeth for a secure, comfortable fit. The durable outer layer protects against wear and tear, helping your oral device to last for up to 180 nights.
- The easy-to-adjust screws allow you to move the bottom tray of the oral device a little at a time, helping you to treat your snoring or sleep apnoea.
- The top and bottom trays are not joined together, allowing full mouth movement. So you can sleep with your mouth open without the device falling out.
BPA free. Latex free.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).