Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum Toothpaste Whitening 75ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why use Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening?
It's clinically proven to relieve sensitivity & improve gum health. With twice daily brushing, it builds ongoing protection for sensitive teeth. It also restores the natural whiteness of your teeth & prevents staining.
Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening is clinically proven to relieve tooth sensitivity & improve gum health.
Builds a protective layer over sensitive areas, effectively relieving tooth sensitivity.
Targets and removes plaque bacteria, to help reduce gum problems.
Now you can deal with both these concerning problems in one specialist tooth paste.
Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening is a daily fluoride toothpaste.
Preparation and Usage:
Always Follow the Label Directions
Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Benefits & Features:
- Dentist recommended brand
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth and gum problems
- Improves gum health
- Sensitive areas & plaque around the gums
- Builds a protective layer over sensitive areas
- Targets & removes plaque bacteria
- Relieves tooth sensitivity & improves gum health
- Dual relief for tooth sensitivity & gum problems
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).