Salactol Collodion 10ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Salactol is collodion wart paint for treating warts, verruca’s, corns and calluses.
Benefits & Features
- Softens the skin so you can simply pumice the excess skin away easily and effectively.
- Quick and effective formula so you can restore your feet back to its natural healthy state.
How To Use
- For a full list of directions on how to use Salactol Gel please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Use as advised by your doctor. If you have not consulted a doctor apply a few drops to the affected are.
- Allow the drops to dry before applying the next one.
- When applying Salactol Collodian please be careful not to get any on your normal skin, as it may be irritated and sore.
- Always avoid contact with the eyes, open cuts and grazes and mucous membranes
- Do not use on your face, neck, breasts, anal region, genitals or on your armpits
- Do not use on moles
- Do not use if you have diabetes or if you have impaired peripheral blood Circulation
- If your skin becomes irritated please discontinue use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- The active ingredients are salicylic acid (16.7% w/w) and lactic acid (16.7% w/w).
- The other ingredients are pyroxylin, colophony, castor oil, industrial methylated spirit and ether.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).